What Is Student Life?
Student Life is a place where Life, Faith, and Service come together to make a positive impact in high school communities. We believe that the ideal student experience goes beyond academia. Student Life integrates social activity, life lessons, and service together to help students thrive.
Locations & Times
Thousand Islands Secondary School
2510 Parkedale Ave, Brockville, ON K6V3H1
Every Wednesday Lunch @ 10:50 in room #106
Brockville Collegiate Institute
90 Pearl St E, Brockville, ON K6V 1P8
Every Thursday Lunch @ 11:15 in room #258
5 Things You Should Know About Student Life Club
- Student Life Club has recently been rebranded! Existing as X-Factor for years, we decided to update things for a fresh experience!
- Student Life Club is inspired by the teachings of Jesus in John 10:10. It's a place where we can live life together, in a way that allows us to thrive.
- Youth in Student Life Club have opportunities to engage their faith in practical ways by coordinating Christmas Shoebox drives, Love Stinks, School BBQ's and Cupcake Giveaways, and See You at the Pole prayers.
- We do Numbers! At a recent hotdog giveaway we handed out over 350 hotdogs for free as well as 86 Life Books (The Gospel of John)
- Even if you aren't a student, we'd love for you to partner with us in prayer for our principals, teachers, support staff & students. If you'd like to partner with us in allowing student life club to thrive, we'd love for you to consider making a donation here.